Product Manager (m/f/d) - Produktmanager (w/m/d)
What we do
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way how industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with various input devices. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed.
Joining us is your chance to work in a unique team of passion-driven experts that will disrupt the current state of industrial automation, challenge everything that’s possible and shape a company that is changing the world, right now.
About the role
- Support our Chief Product Manager in the strategic positioning of our disruptive products
- Support the setup of our robot platform
- Evaluate customer demands, develop and implement marketing strategies, analyze the market and the competition
- Manage information flows and take care of customer related requests
- Work closely with our sales and business development teams
- Present strategies, our products and solutions internally and externally
- Coach junior product managers
What we offer
- Wandelbots is built on flat hierarchies and offers space to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Shape and build the Product Department
- Enjoy our open and diverse work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- If you are not here yet: Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- …much more than just a fruit basket
- You think big and visionary!
- You’ve got solid work experience as a Product Manager or a background as Business Analyst
- You can set up perfect processes and a proper reporting, by not always following the textbook but your experiences
- Your impressive presentation skills help you to deal with stakeholders
- Your best friend is Power Point and you know how to deal with productboard
- You have excellent English and German language skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- What friends say about you: You are smart, a team player, open, communicative and charismatic
- What colleagues say about you: You are passionate, organized, have a strong sense of urgency and you are able to compromise
- You like robots and (ideally) understand the robotics market
Feel free to apply in English or German.