Machine Learning Engineer (m,f,d)
What we do
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way how industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with various input devices. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed. This approach changes the common world of robotics. We are now ready to collect data directly from our product, in order to use AI for limitless possibilities. Therefore, we are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer starting from Spring 2020.
About the role
- Support our Head of AI to build up the department from scratch
- Shape the focus of our AI-activities with your ideas
- Observe current AI-related research and evaluate new technologies
- Identify potential for the use of AI and machine learning in our product, e.g. user supported voice control, gesture control, predictive maintenance etc.
- Handle real world data, which is big, messy, incomplete and full of errors
- Collaborate with the complete software and hardware development team
What we offer
- Be part of an innovative, challenging and fun work-environment in one of the most exciting start-ups in Germany
- The chance to work with the biggest, smallest and hottest companies in the whole world
- State-of-the-art management and communication software
- Flat hierarchies, space for your design
- If you are not here yet: Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- Much more than just a fruit basket
- You are a visionary in the field of deep learning, reinforcement learning, data engineering etc.
- You’ve got 2+ years of working experience
- You offer a strong knowledge in deep learning algorithms and a firm mathematical foundation in machine learning
- You are used to working with Python, besides you have a solid experience in e.g. TensorFlow, Theano or Keras
- What friends say about you: You are smart, a team player, open, communicative and self-motivated
- What colleagues say about you: You love challenges, you are ananalytical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills