iOS Developer Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way industrial robots can be programmed, deployed and used in the changing landscape of modern manufacturing. Our iOS app will become the main interface that enables users to bring this revolution into their companies.
We enable non-programmers to teach robots by demonstrating the intended behavior using physical input devices and add complex functionality using an intuitive, streamlined iPad app.
Join us and work on a unique product that will disrupt the current state of industrial automation, challenge what’s possible on mobile devices and shape a company of passion-driven people.
- Wandelbots is built on flat hierarchies and offers you space to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Actively shape technical decisions and software architecture during regular workshops
- Open and diverse work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Burst your iOS Developer bubble by engaging with colleagues that work on AI, Industrial Automation and actually controlling a robot
- If you are not here yet: Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- More than just a fruit basket
- You have 2+ years of experience in building large-scale iOS Apps using Swift
- You are focused on providing a seamless user experience that is robust enough to fit into a B2B environment
- You have a solid understanding of work in a professional software team and can adapt to the tools needed
- You are not afraid to ask questions or to make mistakes
- You are a team player (open, communicative, passionate, ambitious), work self-initiated and like to solve challenging problems
- You like robots :-)