Entrepreneur in Residence (f/m/d)
What we do
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way how industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with various input devices. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed. This approach disrupts the world of robotics.
About the role
- Here’s the challenge: Try to manage our COO’s super exciting tasks
- Prepare presentations and important business documents
- Take care of various documentations, calculations, processes, customer related requests etc.
- Organize national and international meetings, fairs, conferences etc.
- Make travel arrangements and accompany the COO on business trips
- Manage information flows
- Enable our COO to make the most of his day
What we offer
- Be part of an innovative, challenging and fun work-environment in one of the most exciting start-ups in Germany
- The chance to work with interesting and ambitious clients on automation and robotic challenges worldwide
- State-of-the-art management and communication software
- Flat hierarchies, space for your creativity
- If you don’t live here already: Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- Much more than just a fruit basket
- You thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- You have excellent English AND German language skills
- You’ve got 3+ years of work experience as a Consultant, Project Manager etc.
- You are flexible to attend business travels
- Working with people of different cultural background and mentality enriches your day
- Friends say about you: You are smart, a team player, open, communicative and passionate
- Colleagues say about you: You are extremely organized, have a strong sense of urgency and you love challenges
Feel free to apply either in English or in German