C++ Software Engineer (m/f/d)
What we do
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way how industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with input devices. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed. Our mission is to provide a platform- and vendor independent solution for teaching industrial robots. Help us to make this happen!
About the role
Wandelbots develops a flexible component-based software infrastructure for teaching various robots. The low-level robot control as well as the high-performance computational tasks are developed using C++. You will participate in the whole development cycle including design, development and continuous delivery of our self-developed robotics framework. You'll be a central part of our robot team and will have a chance to make a major impact on our company.
What we offer
- Wandelbots is built on flat hierarchies and offers everyone space to learn and grow personally and professionally
- We offer an open minded and diverse work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Now is the most exciting time to join Wandelbots as we go through a large push to scale up
- If you are not here yet: Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- Much more than just a fruit basket
- You have 2+ years of experience in building object-oriented C++ applications (C++14 standard)
- You are familiar with toolchains for building platform-independent code (CMake, CTest)
- You can build large service-oriented software
- You can setup and maintain a CI/CD process for C++ applications
- You are fond of agile software development and tools (Scrum, Jira)
- You know about model driven software engineering, design patterns, software management etc.
- Friends say about you: You are a team player, open, communicative, passionate and ambitious
- Colleagues say about you: You love challenges, solve problems, work self-initiated and reliably
- You like robots!!!
*Feel free to apply in English or German*