C++ Robotics Engineer (m/f/d)
What we do
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way how industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with wearables. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed. Therefore, we develop a flexible component-based software infrastructure. Our mission is to provide a platform- and vendor independent solution for teaching industrial robots. Help us to make this happen!
About the role
Wandelbots develops a flexible component-based software infrastructure for teaching various robots. The low-level robot control as well as the high-performance computational tasks are developed using C++. Therefore, we are looking for a skilled and experienced C++ engineer in the field of industrial robotics! You will develop software components for integrating various industrial robot arms, end-effectors (grippers, peripherals…) and simulation tools. You will participate in the whole development cycle including design, development and continious delivery of our self-developed robotics framework. You'll be a central part of our robot team and will have a chance to make a major impact on our company.
What we offer
- Be part of an innovative, challenging and fun work-environment in one of the most exciting start-ups in Germany
- The chance to work with the biggest, smallest and hottest companies in the whole world
- State-of-the-art management and communication software
- Flat hierarchies, space for your design
- Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- Much more than just a fruit basket
- You have 2+ years of experience in building object-oriented C++ applications (C++14 standard)
- You are familiar with toolchains for building platform-independent code (CMake, CTest)
- You can setup and maintain a CI/CD process for C++ applications
- You have experience in software integration of cyber-physical systems in the domain of industrial robot arms
- You are fond of agile software development and tools (Scrum, Jira)
- You know about model driven software engineering, design patterns, software management etc.
- Friends say about you: You are a team player, open, communicative, passionate and ambitious
- Colleagues say about you: You love challenges, solve problems, work self-initiated and reliably
- You like robots!!!