Business Development Working student / Intern (m/f/d)
Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast growing robotic start-up?
We are currently looking for a Business Development Working Student or Intern to help us develop our product and the company.
We at Wandelbots are on a mission to democratize the programming of industrial robots with intelligent clothing. Jackets and gloves equipped with sensors and actuators record body movements and transfer them to robots. In this way, humans can demonstrate tasks to robots using examples. Meanwhile, all data is collected and fully integrated automation scripts are generated on this basis. This dramatically reduces the cost and time for industrial automation. Right now we are a team of around 50 employees and headquartered in Dresden (Germany).
- You support the Business Development in various tasks and everyday challenges
- Market research (competitor-, product- and customer analysis)
- Business model development and scenario simulations
- Interview with partners and customers
- You communicate directly with our partners and customers, you analyse appearing issues and develop optimal solutions
- As from Day One you take over responsibility: through the close collaboration with the team, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Program in business, economics and/or engineering.
- Ideally, you have gained relevant practical experience in the area of business development, venture development or entrepreneurship, preferably in a start-up, an incubator and/or consultancy
- You are experienced in managing multiple concurrent tasks in high-velocity environments
- As an entrepreneurial spirit, you are willing to go the extra mile and you are seeking an opportunity to jumpstart your career
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
- You are persevering, have logical and analytical thinking skills and are able to work in a structured and independent manner
- You will work in a high-velocity and challenging start-up environment
- You will work with a highly talented as well as experienced team
- You have a direct and measurable impact on current and future projects
You want autonomy, responsibility and you really want to grow with us? Then we’d love to receive your application!