Head of Finance (m/f/d)
What we do
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with wearables. Based on our motion capturing system with a smart jacket and a data glove, human motion is transferred to robots in real-time. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed.
What we look for
We are looking for an ambitious financial expert who can build a professional finance department from scratch. You are going to shape the financial department to your personal experience and professional preferences in close consultation with the management.
Your main responsibility within the first year is to create the internal controlling and budget structures, implement a modern reporting, establish effective processes, introduce crucial technical systems and software, monitor the external accounting and cooperate with tax counselors. In the future you will also help to raise venture capital. In a nutshell, you will oversee all aspects of Finance at Wandelbots.
What we offer
- Be part of an innovative and challenging work-environment in one of the most exciting start-ups in Germany
- The chance to work with the biggest, smallest and hottest companies in the whole world
- Enjoy space for your own ideas and design
- Work closely with the management as well as the young, smart and international Wandelbots-team
- Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- Much more than a fruit basket
- You hold a degree in business administration or economic sciences with a focus on Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting
- You have relevant work experience of at least 5 years
- It’s a big plus, if you are used to work with any ERP system and DATEV
- MS Office knowledge is a must, Excel in particular
- Have you ever implemented a controlling or ERP system? Great!
- You have already worked on process automation of controlling, accounting and bookkeeping
- You always keep an extra-eye on details and guarantee high quality results
- You can solve problems, work self-initiated, reliably and service-oriented
- You are fluent in both German and English (in spoken and written)
- You appreciate the (sometimes messy) collaborative and fast-paced startup work environment